Kidney Failure Explained
Janet Wild, Richard Fluck
Kidney failure is a complex condition and its treatment is changing all the time, so you need to understand it to enable you to lead a healthy life.
This sixth edition of Kidney Failure Explained is right up to date with all the latest developments in treatment options and how these can help you achieve the best possible health and well-being. The two expert authors, Dr Richard Fluck and Janet Wild, give you reliable and easy-to-understand information on how to deal with kidney failure. This practical handbook covers every aspect of living with kidney disease – from diagnosis and treatment, to diet and wellbeing.
This new sixth edition covers:
- What kidney failure is, and how to manage it successfully
- What new treatments are available to benefit you
- How to live life to the full with kidney failure
- Healthy eating options and suitable exercise plans
- Useful helplines and support
This indispensable reference manual gives you, your family and your friends all the information you need to know to manage your renal condition, keep healthy and stay in control of your life.