Women of the Bible
Old Testament Bible Study
Loaded with charts, graphs, images, and fascinating facts, the Women of the Bible: Old Testament Bible Study is easy enough that the new believer understands, but in-depth enough that the longtime churchgoer still comes away learning something new. This six-session Bible study explores the impact of incredible women from the Old Testament. With fascinating historical insights and engaging discussion questions, you’ll learn about Old Testament women such as:
- The outspoken matriarch Rebecca
- Five daughters who reshaped the law for women in ancient Israel
- The outstanding judge Deborah and the feisty warrior Jael
- A life-saving wise woman of a city under siege
- The hospitable woman of Shunem
- Lady Wisdom from the book of Proverbs who is the picture of wise living
Rose Visual Bible Studies are packed with full-color visuals that show key information at a glance! With their easy-to-use format—read it, know it, explore it, and live it—these six-week inductive studies are perfect for gaining a deeper insight into God’s Word. Key features include:
- Short, concise lessons for people with busy lives, as well as an optional reading plan for people with more time who want to go deeper.
- Leader’s guide is contained within each study guide, so no extra book purchase is required.
- Discussion questions for each session and lots of space for writing.
Enjoy Rose Visual Bible Study’s Simple, Easy-to-Use Format
Each of the 6 sessions guides you (and your group) through the following sections:
- Introduction: Simple overview to get started.
- Read It: Key Bible passages and optional reading.
- Know It: Discussion Questions with space for writing.
- Explore It: Summaries of key information, easy-to-read outlines, charts, full-color illustrations, and more.
- Live It: Devotional reading and life application questions, a short prayer, and space for note-taking & journaling.
These women were exceptional for their time, with their decisive and brave actions that reshaped their communities and saved lives. But they were also ordinary women who were resourceful with whatever they had and used it to face the obstacles confronting them. The stories of these women long ago beckon us to also walk boldly in trust, courage, wisdom, and faithfulness.