Princeton Review GMAT Premium Prep, 2021
6 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools
The Princeton Review
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST GMAT SCORE! This comprehensive guide includes 6 computer-adaptive (CAT) practice tests, access to free online tools, and detailed topic reviews.
Everything You Need for a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length CAT practice exams online with score reports and detailed answer explanations
• Diagnostic warm-ups and 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty
• Drills for each test section
• Bonus Math, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills online
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and help beat the GMAT
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Premium Online Features for an Extra Competitive Edge.
• Multi-week study guides
• Examples of successful b-school essays and interviews with admissions officers
• Special "GMAT Insider" section packed with info on admissions and financial aid, the MBA, your career, writing winning essays, and more