Princeton Review GRE Premium Prep, 2021
6 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools
The Princeton Review
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE. Get the prep you need for your best GRE score with The Princeton Review, including 6 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, exclusive access to premium online content, and a $100 discount on an additional Princeton Review online GRE course.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Pacing tips to help maximize your time
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises, plus a new vocabulary basics chapter
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
Plus, with GRE Premium Prep you'll get online access to exclusive premium content for an extra competitive edge:
• Key info about grad school admissions, testing calendars, and financial aid
• Video tutorials that break down strategies for each section of the GRE
• Multi-week study guides
• Special "Grad School Insider" section packed with helpful info about grad school admissions, popular programs, application requirements, and more
Plus! With purchase of this edition of Cracking the GRE, you'll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review's popular full Self-Paced GRE online course. (See book for details.)