ACT Study Guide with 4 Practice Tests
Barron's ACT Study Guide with 4 Practice Tests provides realistic practice and expert advice from experienced teachers who know the test. Step-by-step subject review helps you master the content, and full-length practice tests provide realistic text experience to get you prepared for the exam.
United States, US territories, and Puerto Rico: Testing will resume in 2020 and 2021. Current test dates are December 12, 2020, February 06, 2021, April 17, 2021, June 12, 2021, and July 17, 2021.
International test dates for December 2020 and February 2021 have been canceled.
This edition includes:
- Three full-length practice tests
- One full-length diagnostic test with guidance on how to use your results to determine the subjects you need to study more
- Easy, medium, and hard practice passages that enable you to customize your study
- Study plan recommendations based on the amount of time you have to prepare
- Extensive subject reviews that cover all parts of the ACT: English, math, reading, science, and the writing test
- Detailed overview of the ACT with comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions
- Advice on optimizing the test-taking mindset and managing test anxiety
- Proven test-taking strategies for students of all ability levels