Social Security for Everyone
Carl W. Battle
All the essential information everyone should know about social security, from maximizing benefits to planning and budgeting for a healthy, happy retirement.
Nearly 70 million American citizens—1 in 5 people in the US—receive social security benefits each month, and that number is increasing rapidly. With so many people drawing from the system, it's critical for anyone about to start receiving benefits to be well-informed and prepared, and for anyone already receiving social security to make sure they're aware of how to maximize their benefits and to plan ahead for the future.
In Social Security for Everyone, lawyer and bestselling author Carl W. Battle's clear, matter-of-fact explanations will prepare any reader to deal with and understand every aspect of social security benefits. Important topics covered include:
- How to apply for social security
- Why many people never receive social security benefits
- How to maintain independence while receiving social security benefits
- Breakdowns of social security benefits for families, survivors, and the disabled
- Taxes and social security and how they interact
- How to manage and deal with the Social Security Administration