DIY Public Relations
Telling Your Story on a Zero-Dollar Budget
Key selling points:
- Proven, easy-to-implement PR and marketing strategies for entrepreneurs, small businesses, nonprofits, and anyone who needs to build brand awareness and tell a compelling story.
- Real-life solutions and success stories from a wide range of industries guide the reader through what works . . . and how to avoid common missteps.
- Detailed, step-by-step guidance for successful market research, media campaigns, press events, and messaging in print, online, over social media, and on TV, radio, and podcasts.
- No-nonsense strategies for dealing quickly and effectively with any unexpected negative publicity, media crisis, or other setback.
- Includes a complete, ready-to-implement media toolkit of templates and examples for creating news releases, social media posts, calendar items, and crisis responses.
- Small business, entrepreneurs, and anyone looking to market their good or services without a marketing budget
- Nonprofits, schools, and local service organizations